Tutorial: Brown Smoky FOTD

8 Nov

Click here to read the FOTD

12 Responses to “Tutorial: Brown Smoky FOTD”

1. Skills November 8, 2011 at 5:40 am #

I just really LOVE this look! I don’t wear much make-up, but this is so subtle, you sure make me want to go out and buy some … including that Wet & Wild palette and the NYX coffee bean (or something). I do have some NYX lip and eye pencils and I really like those.

• Sham November 8, 2011 at 6:26 am #

Yes! You NEED this palette… didn’t you know PJism transcends from hair products to makeup?!

• Skills November 9, 2011 at 6:20 am #

Mine hasn’t gone to make-up … but you see, it’s with bonnets … and clothes …. and shoes … and whatever strikes my fancy at the time;). But, you gonna make a sister broach a new front *smh*. LOL! But yeah, Wet & Wild is so cheap and easily accessible, I’ll definitely be looking for that palette the next time I’m in a store with that line. What was the name of the black NYX eye pencil again?

• Sham November 9, 2011 at 8:17 am #

It’s called Black Bean. It costs about $4 @ Ulta.

2. Skills November 8, 2011 at 5:42 am #

Oh yeah, and you are so stinking beautiful … with and without make-up … with too die for eyelashes!!! 🙂

Shelli

• Sham November 8, 2011 at 6:25 am #

Awww thanks!

3. fab November 9, 2011 at 11:49 pm #

Just luv it…..Hair & all #jealous

• Sham November 10, 2011 at 7:58 am #

LOL! Thanks love.

4. Crystal V November 10, 2011 at 11:59 am #

Very pretty!!!

• Sham November 12, 2011 at 7:32 am #

Thanks Crystal!

5. Home March 2, 2012 at 1:24 pm #

Very pretty. I don’t wear much makeup, however I like the more natural and simple look in this smoky eye tutorial. My makeup on a day to day basis is a colored eye liner and mascara. Your hair looks great.

1. FOTD: A brown smoky eye « Sham I am Glam - November 14, 2011

[…] stay tuned for a video tutorial of this look […]