Random awesomeness…

1 Jan

I am OBSESSED w/ this chair, via Pinterest Addict

Sometimes you can find the coolest stuff second-hand. This chair was given new life w/ a few coats of paint. Do you ever go thrifting?

About these ads

8 Responses to “Random awesomeness…”

1. Skills January 1, 2012 at 11:58 am #

Love it! I shared the post with my sister as she is TOTALLY addicted to pininterst, thrifting and side of the street furniture finds, refinishing and the peacock colors (like me)!! I didn’t know that there were fabric paints!!! OMGosh, that is awesome and going to open up a whole new world!!

• Sham January 1, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

IKR?! The concept of non-crunchy, fabric paint completely blew my mind! And why is turquoise so awesome? LOL

2. A Pinterest Addict January 1, 2012 at 1:25 pm #

Thanks for the shout-out!! Love it! Turquoise is pretty frickin’ awesome in my book too!

3. nerdycurlyqt00 January 2, 2012 at 11:15 am #

I love thrifting!!!! I furnished most of my first apartment with pieces found at thrift stores!

• Sham January 13, 2012 at 7:07 am #

me too! GOOD TIMES

4. Luvmyskin January 2, 2012 at 10:33 pm #

Every now and than I like to try D.I.Y projects when I have time. Last one was a changing table I found for $10 that origianlly cost $200 at Babies R Us. I might try another one since you have inspired me. Maybe I’ll hit some thrift stores up this week.

• Sham January 13, 2012 at 7:14 am #

Whatchu say girl! That’s an extreme discount! You would NEVER sand & paint a brand new piece of furniture, but when you buy used, you have the freedom to customize pieces to match your decor. Thrifting is fun. I was kinda sad when I finished decorating my place.